Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace; through the mediatorial offices of Jesus Christ who being God freely took upon himself our nature, yet without sin and by his death, burial and resurrection made a full atonement for our sins;
- We believe that, in order to be saved, sinners must be regenerated, or born again by the power of the Holy Spirit. That regeneration consists in giving a holy disposition to the mind and is effected in a manner above our comprehension.
- We believe that the blessings of salvation are made free to all by the gospel of Jesus Christ
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that a visible church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the Gospel
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Leave a Reply